• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

apex software update

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
is it possible for someone to do this remotely for me? apparently i do not have a zip fie program on my laptop so i am unable to do it on my own

I'm in roselle,
Is that near Clifton, NJ? I always go to absolutely fish? U have Internet, just not the laptop? Because u have to turn wifi off and plug in directly with ethernet cable. U probably know this already..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
yup, i have all that....what i don't have is the ability to unzip the file...

I can walk you through it.. I'm doing the new update tomorrow.. I have updated 3 times before.. But let me do mine and then I can probably help you with yours. The unzip program u can download I think from their website... But let me try mine tomorrow

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
thanx @tkiry13 for the assistance, but its not that i don't i know how to update the apex (as I've done it before) but this is what my issue is upload_2017-5-22_20-36-40.png

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
i dont have the ability to unzip on this comp....thats y i asked about the remote possibility

Hmm.. That is strange.. I thought Windows has unzip built in to it.. Weird.. Can u call Neptune and have them get control of your computer?

i dont have the ability to unzip on this comp....thats y i asked about the remote possibility
If I can unzip mine fine tomorrow.. I know there is online software that can connect computers remotely.. This newest update there has been something complaints about but I'm going to try it..

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Ok cool keep me posted on this....I'm curious on what the new update is about....aside from its new look