• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April meeting at TSM corals!!!

April meeting at TSM corals!!!
Posted by kschweer
1000 Delsea Drive, Unit G-2 Westville, NJ 08093
Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, April 30, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey guys. We are happy to announce the April meeting at TSM corals.

TSM will provide a Coral Colony for the raffle. Proceeds will be donated to the club.

Members will receive a 10% discount on all products. 20% discount on Livestock.

TSM will provide the 10 pc frag pack for raffle.​

TSM Corals operates a 5000 square foot facility in Westville, New Jersey we will have nearly 6,000 gallons of holding space dedicated to marine fish and invertebrates when complete. The company's two founders have over 40 years of combined experience in the saltwater hobby. Ray began keeping saltwater fish in 1988 and eight of Matt's fifteen years of experience were acquired while working as a public aquarium biologist.
Here at TSM Corals we understand that the key to a successful aquarium begins with healthy livestock.Upon arrival in our facility all newly acquired corals undergo a full quarantine.This involves a series of dips and manual removal of any pests, followed by an observational period, and additional chemotherapeutic treatments if necessary. Routine observations ensure that our corals remain pest free. All fish undergo treatments for Cryptocaryon and Tremotodes as part our standard quarantine period. Our livestock is also conditioned to accept prepared frozen food prior to be sold. We will not sell any livestock that we know or suspect to be unhealthy.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I really, really don't want to miss this meeting, but I might. :( That is the same weekend as my nephew's relay for life walk and it's not local. If my plans fall through for that, I will definitely be at the meeting.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Hey not sure if I will be able to make the meeting or not but some questions - is there any cost to attend meetings? what happens at the meetings? how offended are there meetings?

Thanks

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Turns out this is the same date and time as our baby shower. I'm debating on which one to go to now, my question to the host, TSM, is can i bring a baby?

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
It's the fee for having to deal with you for a few hours. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ...... :anyone:
images

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I do have some corals to trade and that are for sale at the meeting.
Purple Digi Colonies Starting at $20.00 and Up. Frags $10.00
Jason Fox Alien Eye Chalice Frags starting at $20.00
Branching Favia with bright green eyes Frags each $10.00
Finger Leather size of a softball $30.00
Pulsing Xenia $15.00 each

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here is a photo of the Finger Leather.

Attachments

• finger leather.png
    finger leather.png