• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

APRIL 2007 Meeting: Sunday April 22nd in Washington, NJ

Re: APRIL Meeting: Sunday April 22nd in Washington, NJ

I updated the post with Steve's but I'm still waiting on Williams. :)

I am coming, not sure about the family, but I will say yes for now. 2 adults /4 kids.
Renee

would like to attend the meeting but its my first one so i don't rely know anything about them so if someone could tell me anything about it ???

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Meetings are open to everyone and are typically a really good time. We generally meet at one (or two) members homes and spend a lot of time looking at their tanks, catching up with each other and discussing all sorts of reef and non-reef related topics. There is usually plenty of good food, plenty of good drinks and plenty of good times. A few times a year we'll get a guest speaker to come to a meeting to discuss some aspect of the hobby that they specialize in. Phyl gives a "state of club" update along with details of upcoming events, which is then followed by our frag raffles. In recent months we've been raffling of anywhere from 40 to 60+ frags per meeting.

I would definitely recommend attending a meeting if you get the opportunity. If nothing else, it's a great way to meet other reefers from NJ and the surrounding area.

I hope this helps.

Mynd and Mrs Mynd should be there at 1pm. I might have to leave around like 5 though if I want to make it to Phantom Fireworks ( this is her only free weekend ) and it is right on the way. We have our name tags ( yeah we both forgot to take them off ) so don't worry we will bring them ourselves and leave them with you this time. :)

Mynd = 2 Adult

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Debbie and I will be @ the second 1/2 of the meeting.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Please make sure to RSVP in this thread if you're going to be attending the meeting so that we can keep the list up to date!

I'm a maybe if I can find a ride, Anyone from Toms River area going that I can hitch a ride with?

malulu

NJRC Member

i will be there 1 adult and 1 baby girl (2 years old).
will bring Beer.
thx

I am new to the hobby and the forum I will be attending both meetings and will likely bring my son so that's 2. Can I join the club at the meeting? thanks
Brian

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Hi Brian and welcome to NJRC! We look forward to seeing you next weekend. We'll have membership applications with us at the meeting.

See you there.

malulu

NJRC Member

sorry, i can't goto this meeting... I forgot ::) that day will be my 2 years old's baby girl's birthday...
;D

wife said, you better be home... or else...!! :eek:

I see that Sunday's weather is like 70's. I was thinking of having a BBQ or some sorta grilled stuff. If you guys let me know what you guys want then its all set. Wanted also to enjoy the patio cince lastyr I only enjoyed it half of the month :(...

I see 40 people coming great :)....