• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

April 2008 meeting

Oh no I want every one to call me at least LORD felt like i just got a stabbing by phil there. guess thats because I have the silliest name here. There is a story behind it Just FYI. that did happen to me when I met some ppl from "Poker room .com" In the real world I was the only one with a dumb name that didnt work.

Lord Viper said:
Oh no I want every one to call me at least LORD felt like i just got a stabbing by phil there. guess thats because I have the silliest name here. There is a story behind it Just FYI. that did happen to me when I met some ppl from "Poker room .com" In the real world I was the only one with a dumb name that didnt work.

oh i am sorry - I did not mean it in a negative way. I wish I Picked Lord Vader... ;)

Non taken Im used to it I just love the fact you used me name for the example made me laugh out loud so I thought I should comment. Cant wait My first meeting. What should I bring?

Lord Viper said:
Non taken Im used to it I just love the fact you used me name for the example made me laugh out loud so I thought I should comment. Cant wait My first meeting. What should I bring?

First meeting, most bring enough frags for attending members ;D Actually you can never go wrong with Yuengling ;) the host, Bax, has asked for Desserts, Beer/Beverages, Main Dish, Snacks... so any of the following would also be great :)

Anyone willing to foster a female ocellaris clown, she's like 5 years old? I have to finish tearing down my 58 and she's in there with nothing but a green rasta coral, the rock is cooking in a tub.

I have a widowed 10 male ocellaris in a 55 with room for a female, a green rasta and 4 polyp brain if someone can pick them up at the meeting that will be coming close to Woodbridge on the way home.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bill, I can bring them here for you. Don't know what time I'll be getting home though..and you surely don't want them in my system right now!

Brian said:
Bill, I can bring them here for you. Don't know what time I'll be getting home though..and you surely don't want them in my system right now!

I can meet you at your place when you get home, assuming Jim agrees to let me adopt!

I'll be around home that day. I just have too many things to do duing the day to make it to the meeting.

Thanks!