• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquarium Center - Blackwood

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
He may be a hard sell, I think we need to have a strategy when we approach him.

Sponsor us or we boycott your store? :eek:

Just kidding, lol. My fish need their live blackworms, so that isn't gonna work for me.

We should have a plan. Maybe we can start by asking them if they sponsor NJRC every time we go? If enough people do that maybe they'll see we have a big crowd to win over.

My buddy worked there for years, yes there's additive in the water. Fish only. Doesn't help that the lighting is awful 50/50 old fl bulbs too. In the past, when receiving fish from suppliers, though I did it in a much smaller quantity.... you had to run copper or Blue in your water to cut losses from them coming in covered in ich. I used to run them in copper for a few days, then run strong carbon for a week after, prior to selling anything. If you didn't, you would lose so many fish. It's kind of a must I guess. Just don't put anyone elses water in your tank.... the golden rule!