• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquarium center

just a heads up to save someone a trip.... idk what’s going on at aquarium center in clementon but last two times I’ve been there.... dead fish and ich, can’t believe it, they’ve always been spot on the money ! ..... headed up to see Mark at ultimate corals today though which I’m excited about!

falconut

NJRC Member
I'm guessing you hit them on a bad day, maybe even after they emptied their weekly shipment. Possibly.

They're 5 minutes from me & when they first moved over to the new location I saw these issues, but assume that was caused by the quick move they were forced to do. It took them a little while, but I'm there every 2-3 weeks and most fish look good. I've had great luck with their fish, but of course you always have to observe & make sure they're eating before buying. I've seen a sick fish in virtually every store I've been in. So, I qt & treat all arrivals.

I'm guessing you hit them on a bad day, maybe even after they emptied their weekly shipment. Possibly.

They're 5 minutes from me & when they first moved over to the new location I saw these issues, but assume that was caused by the quick move they were forced to do. It took them a little while, but I'm there every 2-3 weeks and most fish look good. I've had great luck with their fish, but of course you always have to observe & make sure they're eating before buying. I've seen a sick fish in virtually every store I've been in. So, I qt & treat all arrivals.
Just reporting what I saw in my recent visits, I know a floater and ich when I see them

falconut

NJRC Member
Just reporting what I saw in my recent visits, I know a floater and ich when I see them

It's all good, just doing the same on my end. There's plenty of LFS in Jersey to shop, so shop where you feel most comfortable. Keep in mind, I'm only talking about fish as I switched to FOWLR. I've shopped at a few other soutern LFS & had bad luck.