• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquarium Depot Amphipod/Copepod Offer - Matawan 07747 - 4 bags till 8pm 07/01/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Thanks to the other thread on this... I jumped on their "Buy 1000/Get 1000 Free" offer on amphipods and copepods and got 8 packs to save on shipping from Aquarium Depot

I have 4 extra bags... which will be dumped in my tank at 8pm today... if any one is interested same price as other thread...

The price is $40 for 2,000 pods total, or a half order of $20 for 1000 pods. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Sorry for the last min update... but i didnt want to derail the other thread.....

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thanks to the other thread on this... I jumped on their "Buy 1000/Get 1000 Free" offer on amphipods and copepods and got 8 packs to save on shipping from Aquarium Depot

I have 4 extra bags... which will be dumped in my tank at 8pm today... if any one is interested same price as other thread...

The price is $40 for 2,000 pods total, or a half order of $20 for 1000 pods. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Sorry for the last min update... but i didnt want to derail the other thread.....

To bad your so far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.