• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquarium Discount Pet Center

I never see any mention of this place. It is located about a mile past the Marlton Circle on 73 N. It is not the cleanest place in the world, but the selection is always good and the prices are reasonable. I guess I am lucky to have this place, In Living Color, and the Aquarium Center on Blackwood-Clementon road within 10 minutes of my house. I try to support both stores in Marlton as much as possible, they are both my number one expense behind food and shelter.

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If you know EXACTLY what you are looking for, then they are fine. Don't ask the staff, they don't have a clue.

Behind the counter, they have a lot of the good plumbing stuff that is hard to find locally (1.5" bulkheads, adapters, etc). Their Dry goods pricing is mixed bag, but for a single tank or stand, they are damn cheap (40 gallon Breeder I just got to make a sump was $39.00)

I do NOT recommend buying livestock there, again their staff has no clue. They put a puffer in the same holding tank as their shrimp and crabs..

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
pgordemer said:
I do NOT recommend buying livestock there, again their staff has no clue. They put a puffer in the same holding tank as their shrimp and crabs..
Sounds like a great place to go for a nice fat puffer!

Both had awesome deals when I went.. Anyone know the addresses? I want to go back but I forget exactly how to go haha.