• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquarium stand for sale

Custom (Rob Built),clear cherry aquarium stand designed for a 6 foot by 2 foot foot print. Nickel hardware. Will hold a tank, a real tank..... $599.003.jpg2.jpg0.jpg

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hey Mark! Miss you on here. How is the new home? Did you ever setup a new tank?

Your for sale stand is a beauty and very well made

Hi diana! You are too kind! Still enjoying the new house. Never got around to setting up a tank. Was thinking of a big frag tank and then remembered all the work and didn't do it. lol. I visit here every so often when you send out the emails. Still see lots of the crew still around.
Hope all is well with you and the Club.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Mark!
Hey bud. Hope all's well and hope you finally got a boat for that dock.
Cant beliebve you still have that stan, its one of the nicest I've ever seen. If i had the space...
Best to your crew!

Mark!
Hey bud. Hope all's well and hope you finally got a boat for that dock.
Cant beliebve you still have that stan, its one of the nicest I've ever seen. If i had the space...
Best to your crew!
All is well Mark! Didn't really push the stand during the pandemic. Have been busy working for the health department after I retired, lol. Running vaccine and testing clinics thought-out Ocean Country.. Hope your family is well.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Every time I see this I cry. Lol.
I want to tear down my 180 just to get this stand. Smh