• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquarium Warehouse.....will not recommend

Aquarium Warehouse recently relocated to Teaneck Rd., from Ft. Lee off Rt.4

This place is depressing, for a LFS. From all the ones I've visit is the worst.
Rating from 1 to 10
Size: Small rate below 5
Inventory Live Stock: rate below 4 (lack in corals, inverts and variety in fish)
Inventory Dry Goods: rate below 4 (old stuff and vey little inventory)

Customer Service: rate below 3,(one man operation, does not listen, talks and talks and forget there are other customer waiting for assistance.)

Overall, tanks look terrible an would not recommend anyone to buy there. Prices are insanely high.

ive stopped in this place a few times hoping to get a bette experiance or see something interesting but its jsut more disappointing everytime so i gave up.

the service is the worst of any place ever, usually just one guy and he will talk to who ever is there that he is buddies with and ignore you, i was interetsted in a few of his fresh water fish and i patient waited for close to 45 minutes for him to finish with another customer and eventually decided it wasnt worth my time to wait that long for a couple 7 dollar fish that i could likely find else where.

his coral selection is terrible and way over priced, like 80 bucks for a zoo colony of about 30 polyps that were brown.

he does have to largest skimmer i have ever seen and the displays seem kind of interesting but the finish work seems like he could load it in a semi and take off at any moment.

the dry good s selection consists of three poorply spaced isles dimly lit and poorly stocked with damaged dirty boxs and over priced, i ahve seen better organised basement fish rooms. the place pretty big inside you would think he could have spaced the isles a bit further apart to allow for more then one person to look with out being on top of each other.

yes i dislike this place with so much passion that i would gladly carry on for an extensive time about the lack of quality of service and stock.

Heres my story of this place.. i walk in one day to check out the fish and corals (this is back when they were in fort lee same people though) so i go and see a pair of percs for sale at a reasonable price. I go up to the counter tell him that i would like to purchase a pair. The gentlemen acts slick in front of my girl and I and erases the price off the tank back where the fish are held. As we go to the register he rings me up for a higher ridiculous price. I go what happen to the price that they were labeled for. He responds price change.