• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

aquarium

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
A total of all my tanks So far(10) have been bought used.never had a leak. Size 10 gal - the 90 that I have now.Maybee I'm lucky , not. The black cat under latter with a broken mirror, has better luck..... I just give them a good look over...

A total of all my tanks So far(10) have been bought used.never had a leak. Size 10 gal - the 90 that I have now.Maybee I'm lucky , not. The black cat under latter with a broken mirror, has better luck..... I just give them a good look over...
To add to that. I presently have 9 tanks running all used. A few. Are as old as twenty plus years. To be perfectly clear I have resealed a few of them. But because they ever were leaking. Mostly just to freshen them up. Or because I was worried it may leak. But none ever have. The only thing about used tanks is scratches. You gotta look them over