• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Arce's Tank

Some might remember my 29 standard SPS system. It was running for over a year and a half. I had AEFW but was winning the battle and got to the point where i was comfortable saying they were if not completely gone, under control. Then things hit the fan when my my ATO dumped 5 gallons into the tank, damaged a lot due to the salinty change and some things didn't recover, including my floor.... On top of that some other things were going on in life so i decided to just take the tank down and take a break for some time. It was a hard decision but was necessary.

Here was my old 29g.

So when I took that tank down, i wanted something small and simple to stay in the hobby as I couldn't let my fish go. I set up a 20g standard and have been working on it since August. So equipment...

Standard 20 high
AC 50
100w Heater
Tunze ATO
WP10 (Constant 100%) & RW4 (Pulse 50%)
4x24 ATI (2B+, 1P+, 1 6500k)

Plan is to put a couple choice SPS in but not go crazy with it. For equipment I hopefully plan to add a HOB skimmer for added filtration since i don't have a sump.

Heres a FTS, Frogspawn and indo gold torch are closed and pissed off.