• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Are they the same?!?

Recently got 2 more anemones, I had 2 that were given to me as bubble tips, however that hasn't bubbled up at all which is one of the ones in question. The two new ones have the exact same coloration tentacles but they're longer.IMG_164426762648F.jpgIMG_20220128_143910_01.jpg

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
From the pics they look the same. can be a few reasons why they didn't bubble from poor water quality to, insufficient lighting to not enough food. They will elongate if hungry or reaching for light causing the bubbles to go away.

eholceker, if you decide to get rid of anymore, please let me know. On the path for the second 120 go be a harem tank and I need as much rbta coverage as possible. Thanks

TSP

NJRC Member
10G.jpg
I find that when my Rainbows get more "stringy" I need to feed them...then 2 weeks later they split...I haven't fed them in a while since this is only a 10g and they are becoming more "stringy"