• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ATI T5s or Hydra 26

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
so right now I'm running 2 kessil 360we with 2 t5 bulbs as supplement. I'm thinking if I should go back old school and get a 4 bulb T5 fixture, and keep 1 kessil, or just switch it all out and get 2 hydra 26s. decisions decisions. I want to keep 1 kessil for the blue and the shimmer effect. mostly sps, few lps on bottom

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
would there be a difference if i used an ATI fixture over a coralife ?

Yes. 2 hydra hd 26’s mounted in the new aquatic life 48” t5/hybrid fixture. Ive had it up for a few days and i know its pretty soon but ive seen a difference in my acros already. Im running 2 ati blue+ and two ati coral+. Very pleased so far

Reactions: DEL

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Yes. 2 hydra hd 26’s mounted in the new aquatic life 48” t5/hybrid fixture. Ive had it up for a few days and i know its pretty soon but ive seen a difference in my acros already. Im running 2 ati blue+ and two ati coral+. Very pleased so far
gonna wait for black Friday and see if this goes on sale. is the fixture lightweight? thinking of using my 2 kessil goosnecls as a hanging source .

The fixture plus the hydras weighs no more than 25lbs. I went to home depot and got two shelving brackets to hang it from.