• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

AUG 2018 MEETING GROUP BUY

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Excellent stuff!

Kenny at Pieces of the Ocean has offered all NJRC members 30% OFF EVERYTHING (with exceptions of auctions) and FREE shipping to the NJRC meet on Saturday August 18th.

Kennys frags are fantastic. All in top shape, and generously sized. Take advantage of this one folks!

Here's the site:
Quality Saltwater Fish and Corals for Your Reef Aquarium.

Drop a note in the box before final checkout:
For delivery to NJRC part on the 18th.

Use this code at checkout:
njrcsummerparty

Choose local pickup, pay for order and pick it up at the meet.

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Bumping!
Incredibly generous deals from a NJRC sponsor.
Last orders tomorrow evening.
Take advantage!

Here's the site:
Quality Saltwater Fish and Corals for Your Reef Aquarium.

POTO has added some frags for us!
Go to WYSIWYG and click the 'VIEW ALL' button in the top right!

Drop a note in the box before final checkout:
For delivery to NJRC party on the 18th.

Use this code at checkout:
njrcsummerparty

Choose local pickup, pay for order and pick it up at the meet.

Do we need to be paid NJRC members or do anything special other than order and pick up at the meeting? RSVP to something or anything like that?
EDIT: Turns out I am not on a POTO budget but wow do they have some great colors!!

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Do we need to be paid NJRC members or do anything special other than order and pick up at the meeting? RSVP to something or anything like that?
EDIT: Turns out I am not on a POTO budget but wow do they have some great colors!!
You can attend the meet, but please rsvp so that the host can have an accurate head count. There are some nice deals for the poto group buy.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Ordered the yellow fever mushroom. My superman one bit the dust with the dino outbreak.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Talked to sponsor tonight - disappointed.
2 orders.
Paying shipping out of pocket to compensate.
This can be closed.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
That's not good. There were some decent coral. I'm not a big zoa fan, they don't o well for me. The cloves were real nice but again bought 2 frags in past and they melted.

Only 2 orders that's crazy 30% off and free shipping that's a deal If I was able to make the meeting I would have bought some stuff.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
4 is better. Kenny, if shipping isn't covered at this level, add it to my card as mentioned or let me know the cost and I'll PP. Thanks much.

Same here on shipping. I ordered a mushroom with cloves so will definitely pay a share of it. Sorry about the disappointing response.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Same here on shipping. I ordered a mushroom with cloves so will definitely pay a share of it. Sorry about the disappointing response.

I was tempted on the fire cracker cloves, they are nice. But like I said they melt away on me.