• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August event at ACC

August event at ACC
Posted by kschweer
Aquarium Care Center (1105 NJ-35, Ocean Township, NJ 07712, USA)
Sunday, August 7, 2016 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, August 7, 2016 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
We are happy to announce that the August 2016 meeting at Aquarium Care Center!! The meeting will be held Sunday August 7th from 2-6. Don't miss this great event with tons of food, fun, discounts and giveaways. Hope to see you all there!!!

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I RSVP via their app and I got the $5 card for doing via the app but not the $5 for being a NJReefer is that something we get the day of?

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I'm famous for showing up on the wrong day for stuff. Recently I had my family all get dressed up for a Gala on a Friday night. We showed up no one was there my wife was like WT F? I made a call the Gala was on a Saturday.

150 people may have signed up, but lets be honest at least 50 wont come & the rest wont be there for our meeting so they'll be in to get stuff & then out.
Can anyone verify my registration? I signed up last week via their app, but never received anything. Just went into the app to see if something was in there vs. my email, but nada. [emoji85]

Sent from Tapatalk for Android

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Can anyone verify my registration? I signed up last week via their app, but never received anything. Just went into the app to see if something was in there vs. my email, but nada. [emoji85]

Sent from Tapatalk for Android

I don't see any place on their app to see if your signed up or not. I know I signed up. I also recall getting a app popup which displayed coupons and one was the $5 for signing up but now I am unable to find that location again.

I also RSVP via our site so at least our BOD should know how many NJRC are going.