• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August event at ACC

August event at ACC
Posted by kschweer
Aquarium Care Center (1105 NJ-35, Ocean Township, NJ 07712, USA)
Sunday, August 7, 2016 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, August 7, 2016 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
When you enter your information under the "bash event" (red button) it will prompt you saying that you r registered
Are you saying it will show that I previously registered? Or will it register me again?

In case anyone else is having a similar issue, please know I emailed ACC and they said not to worry and that the coupons would be there upon arrival. [emoji106]

Sent from Tapatalk for Android

I don't see any place on their app to see if your signed up or not. I know I signed up. I also recall getting a app popup which displayed coupons and one was the $5 for signing up but now I am unable to find that location again.

I also RSVP via our site so at least our BOD should know how many NJRC are going.
Yes, that's the root of my confusion bc I know I signed up and saw a coupon, but only one and not the other. Then, when I went back into the app, it was as if I had never registered.

I will follow your lead and RSVP via our group event page. Thanks! [emoji4]

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Are you saying it will show that I previously registered? Or will it register me again?

In case anyone else is having a similar issue, please know I emailed ACC and they said not to worry and that the coupons would be there upon arrival. [emoji106]

I followed @trio91 advice and tried registering again. When I click the submit button an alert came up stating I was already register.

I don't see any place on their app to see if your signed up or not. I know I signed up. I also recall getting a app popup which displayed coupons and one was the $5 for signing up but now I am unable to find that location again.

I also RSVP via our site so at least our BOD should know how many NJRC are going.

Funny my wife & I didnt RSVP here but RSVP'd via their app immediately. I'm betting more did the same

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Just got a message from acc. Time has changed from 2pm start time to 1pm. I was also asked if anyone needs any special accommodations. If
So please let me know. They have 200+ registered for the event and seating will be limited. If you or anyone with you cant stand for long please bring a chair if possible. Please let me know anything else you may need. Shaping up to be a great event! See you all there.