• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2007 - Meeting Sat. Aug. 25th- Cape May Court House

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Billy, Do you know if Ed's coming and bringing a couple boxes? He should get some pic's up if he is.

I'll be there Rich.

Oh god... I just realized how long it's going to take me to get there on 47 heading south on a saturday...

ugg...

Last time I went to the zoo with the baby, took almost 2 1/2 hours to get there...

Yikes. ;D

I was really looking forward to this meeting. But, unfortunately Myself and Chiara will not be able to make it. I totally forgot that my family will be celebrating my father's birthday. Hopefully I'll catch it next time. sorry!! :-\

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ed aka ReefRelief will be bringing a couple boxes of colonies with him. If there is something in particular your looking for make sure you let him know ASAP so he can try to get it for the meeting (if he doesn't already have it). Keep an eye out for a thread he's suppose to be starting tonight.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
mfisher2112 said:
took almost 2 1/2 hours to get there...
shhhhhhh!!!!!

If your coming down 55 and you think your gonna hit traffic, you may want to consider, 55 to 49 to 50 to the GSP.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm expecting traffic to be relatively light this weekend. With the week we've had and the unpredictable and ever changing weather for the weekend I'm hopeful!

Yes I can still get fish, however, I am only set up for coral at the moment. The fish systems will begin to be built momentarially. And Rich I will bring some goodies with me when I come up. Some of the things that I have right now are some killer blastos, a few acan lords that have great color and a bunch of hot acan echinata, I have more zoos than I know what to do with, a couple nice chalice corals, some really nice superman and purple montis, some really nice acro, a few weird brains, some insane lobos in a color including a rose red, then some of the basics like bubbles, hammers, torches etc. I also have several tort frags that I will be bringing as well as some acan and acro frags that I have.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Ed! Good to have you back. Looking forward to thoes goodies on Saturday.

For all of you zoo guys, I have decided to part with a massive colony of blue zoos, which I will be bringing with me. I am working on trying to get pics posted. But these zoos are to die for and the total of polyps is easily in the hundreds.

ReefRelief said:
Yes I can still get fish, however, I am only set up for coral at the moment. The fish systems will begin to be built momentarially. And Rich I will bring some goodies with me when I come up. Some of the things that I have right now are some killer blastos, a few acan lords that have great color and a bunch of hot acan echinata, I have more zoos than I know what to do with, a couple nice chalice corals, some really nice superman and purple montis, some really nice acro, a few weird brains, some insane lobos in a color including a rose red, then some of the basics like bubbles, hammers, torches etc. I also have several tort frags that I will be bringing as well as some acan and acro frags that I have.

pm sent

I don't know how but I had almost forgotten the scolly's. I have some of the weirdest colored scolymia I have ever seen, lime greens, new rainbow morphs, one that is almost yellow in color. There is much more, I will give a total report later along with prices and hopefully pictures.

I have one frag of each pictured here Orange Zoas, Purple Hearts, PPE.

WYSIWYG $25
233_23_08_07_4_59_41.jpg

Purple Hearts, not actual frag, but just as many heads $20
233_08_05_07_2_57_57_2.JPG

WYSIWYG $100
233_11_08_07_6_22_49.jpg

LMK

HI Guys First post but long time snooper.My name is Jason and I currently work with Merv, that's how I found this site. I was wondering how long you were going to be in Ocean City. If I am able to make it "sneak away from work" ;D would any body be interested in 3 frags of Merv's purple birdsnest that I have.

My home will be open all morning till about 12:30 when we start our migration south to Rich's place. It would be great to see some new faces :)

Francis