• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

August 2023 Meeting Attendance Thread **** Pls respond here only ****

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Looking like a big turnout. We have nice 80 degree weather for Saturday too. Can't wait to see everyone!!

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey I am sorry but I can’t make it tomorrow.
I hope you guys have fun

EZreefin

NJRC Member
Hey guys,

I'm sorry I have to cancel last min. I actually went to the ER on Thursday. I ended up coming down with Vertigo. I'm not allowed to drive and still can't see straight. It has been slowly getting better each day. I'm sorry again. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone. . unfortunately it looks like it's going to have to be the next one.

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey guys,

I'm sorry I have to cancel last min. I actually went to the ER on Thursday. I ended up coming down with Vertigo. I'm not allowed to drive and still can't see straight. It has been slowly getting better each day. I'm sorry again. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone. . unfortunately it looks like it's going to have to be the next one.
Get better soon.