• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Avast ATO 07747

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
If you are looking for an ATO, these pressure style ones are amazing, much better than the float switches.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have one that I use for my skimmer collection container (which is outside of my sump and if overflowed would be all over my carpet.) I put it inside of this and have my skimmer plugged into the controlled outlet. If the skimmer goes nuts and the container fills up, this will turn off my skimmer pump and save the day!

It works really well and I've never had a spill since I bought it. The pressure sensor tube is virtually infallible since there are no moving parts and nothing that can get "stuck". As an ATO controller, these are especially nice as this would protect you from snails or buildup that might cause a float switch to stick.

I would highly recommend it and the price is good. If you were closer, I'd consider buying this myself.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
+1 to both previous comments. I have one on both of my tanks. Never an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.