• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Avitars - What’s your Opinion

Yes. I'm a big Bruce Campbell fan. I even watch Burn Notice because of him.

army of darkness was funny as heck. The quote when he's in chains talking to that king/duke about "there are only two things you are a leader of...jack and s...t, and jack just left town". LMAO.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I also need help with this one:

image.php

I could understand the Steelers tee-shirt if you were a Steelers fan….but isn’t James the antithesis of Homer…….Doh! Maybe deep down, underneath that façade, James is a Homer, drinking beer every day and hitting Moe’s to knock down a few. :eek: :) And what’s with the ASL (American Sign Language), of “I love you?” I love you too James.
;) Now if this was animated, like that creepy one........................

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
isn't "hail to the king baby" from army of darkness also?

Shop S-mart!

Army of Darkness is the third movie of the Evil Dead trilogy, with the first two being Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and then of course AofD.

Shop Smart, Shop S-mart

I also need help with this one:

image.php

I could understand the Steelers tee-shirt if you were a Steelers fan….but isn’t James the antithesis of Homer…….Doh! Maybe deep down, underneath that façade, James is a Homer, drinking beer every day and hitting Moe’s to knock down a few. :eek: :) And what’s with the ASL (American Sign Language), of “I love you?” I love you too James.
;) Now if this was animated, like that creepy one........................

Is that a compliment? I am a Steeler fan and Simpsons fan...and have to admit to stealing the avatar from somewhere.
I do like a good beer.

Knowing Sid, hes probably on another reef run that started in cape cod and will hit up every town from here to in mahwah. :grin:

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Doing an image search on Google trying to find a part for an old Kalk reactor, I saw this!! ...it’s a screen shot from my phone so sorry the pic’s not to clear, but I believe the message is….…. the creepiness has infiltrated the mainstream
4d2036f5.jpg