• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

B&W/Snowflake pair

I have an opportunity to buy a spawning pair of these. Here is what the offspring would be? Black Ice.
blackicebabies.jpg

The picture is not the pair but what I believe the babies will be. The pair is a black ocellaris female and a snowflake male.

We have a Black Ice clown he is a great looking fish. He is paired with a Mocha clown. Good luck with the pair if you get them.

I passed on the breeding pair. The guy wanted 2500. I bought another pair somewhere else for 380. I hope I can get them to breed.

John,
it is nice to see you continuously success in breeding these clown. someday, we will (NJRC) name your breeding strain STEAMMAN CLOWN :). I fail in breeding due to lack of time.

Olivier, it is funny that you bring this thread up today. I decided to bite the bullet and buy the BW/snowflake pair. They are coming tomorrow with two other pair. The others are a spawning B&W and a non spawning Percula pair. I will post pics of the new kids tomorrow.

look at the flirtation of the big noir mama to the mi-git asianwhite man.
oh man, i can't wait to see the off spring.
thanks for the pix and vid