• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Baby fish?

Was checking on the tank before bed and saw this in my refugium. They look like little baby fish. Dont know how they got there cuz I run filter socks. My clownfish lay eggs all the time but I doubt they are baby clownfish because there is nothing for them to eat.

Was checking on the tank before bed and saw this in my refugium. They look like little baby fish. Dont know how they got there cuz I run filter socks. My clownfish lay eggs all the time but I doubt they are baby clownfish because there is nothing for them to eat.
That so cool. How many pair of fish do you have.? You Must be able to narrow down the possibilities

Yeah Mike, they look like baby fish, maybe they got in your sump while changing your filter socks or if by any chance the filter sock overflow while it was dirty.