• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Back in Action after moving

Got some work done so far while the schools are closed. The 40 gallon is going through an ugly phase right now, but I got an order from reef cleaners last week so at least I have something new to look at. So far I have an assortment of crabs and snail and one blue and yellow damsel. With being able to go out and buy anything new for the tank Ive moved my focus over to the 150 gallon turtle pond that will go next to the built in saltwater tank. Ive got that all plumbed in and Im just waiting for the water to heat up. For now the turtle and few goldfish are stuck in the 20 long in fish room. Down the road that 20 will be a quarantine tank, and then eventually a frag tank that will be plumbed in. The fish room is a disaster of wires but hopefully that can be taken care of soon. Tomorrow Ill begin to work on the waterfall portion and basking area of the turtle pond.

Anyone local to Point Pleasant doing any "pest coral" trimming. Looking to add something to the tank, but dont want to go out to any stores. Any porch pickups available locally?

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2927.jpgIMG_2928.jpg