• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

barnacle blennies

Tropiquarium they get them all the time but sell them just as fast I had them put me on a list and they called as soon as they got them in stock...

Oh awesome I've never seen them at a lfs. How much did they run you? Sorry not trying to hijack the thred

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

kevin

NJRC Member
They are awesome! AO usually gets them in for about $30each. I'm actually on the hunt for some more.. my pistol got my last one I believe

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We have had them for a year or so now and they are very much amazing fish. We got ours at AO and Trop. They are small, we lost one to a hermit crab. I think we might have about 3 of them now.

We have had them for a year or so now and they are very much amazing fish. We got ours at AO and Trop. They are small, we lost one to a hermit crab. I think we might have about 3 of them now.

We have 3. The hermit that got one was an electric blue leg, he is currently in exile in our sump.

They are awesome! AO usually gets them in for about $30each. I'm actually on the hunt for some more.. my pistol got my last one I believe
I'm sorry I ever got that pistol in the first place. I never see it but see plenty of animals disappearing. I'm certain he is the magician.

kevin

NJRC Member
I'm at AO right now.. I just bought one.. says should be 3 more

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

kevin

NJRC Member
He's hiding in his shell while be acclimated. Looks like any normal barnacle

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

kevin

NJRC Member
or you can view my new webcam

name: user
pw: user

http://fish.is-lost.org:1024

this is brand new.. i don't have it fully setup or in the correct location.

you might be able to see him if he ever pops out

Best viewed on IE.. don't mind if I'm in the way, LOL.

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey that web cam is cool. Now if you just move that box in front of the tank it'll look even better.lol Tank looks great.

kevin

NJRC Member
Hey that web cam is cool. Now if you just move that box in front of the tank it'll look even better.lol Tank looks great.

yeah, it's moved now. That's my acclimation box. I introduced the barnacle next to my other one.. bad decision .. the one i currently have didn't like the new addition. I moved the other one further away (no damage done.. he just puffed up a little bit)