• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Batten down the hatches....

Don't forget the chain saws. Last Oct there was a total run on Home depot for chain saws and extra fuel containers.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Don't worry, there'll be a bunch of them returned on Wednesday.. Will be easy to get one then.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Man I need a generator. I live directly across the street from the beach in brigantine. Called like 6 places the cheapest I can find was like $1100 and I don't think I can swing that right now. Wish me luck.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Harbor freight in eht and Vineland are sold out. Tractor supply in Allentown and Vineland also sold out

harbor freight vineland and phila are getting them monday at 8am. First come first serve. Pep Boys had them, so did shoprite a while back. Shoulda bought one then! Amazon and pay for rush shipping, you may have it Monday.

That's a Negative on Sears in Berlin. Home Depot Berlin. Sams turnersville, Depot Turnersville, BJ's and Lowes in Voorhees, Depot in Mt. laurel, Lowes in Lumberton.... LOL Do I need to go on? I've called them all!