• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Beginner corals

Hello everybody! I am looking for some beginner friendly corals to get my tank up and running.
Anybody want to get rid of some small frags for cheap? Pretty new to this but have done tons of research

I am on the same boat. However Green Star Polyps are a hardy corals that are good for starters, I would keep it separate because they like to take over. Maybe some Zoa's. I going to see Mark from Ultimate Corals today who has good knowledge on these sells them. Give him a call at (973) 723-9917 and i am sure he will help you out. Tell him Luke sent you.

Hello everybody! I am looking for some beginner friendly corals to get my tank up and running.
Anybody want to get rid of some small frags for cheap? Pretty new to this but have done tons of research
GSP is a great beginner,, it’s what I started with and if I can keep it going than anybody can do it,,, I’ll even give u a piece to get you started
Hit me up

I have some basic zoa frags if you want . Eagle eyes and radioactive dragon eyes. I have a few polyps of each if you like.

Also have small frag of Kenya tree, xenia and Gsp if thats what interests you.

Porch pick up Old Bridge

I have some basic zoa frags if you want . Eagle eyes and radioactive dragon eyes. I have a few polyps of each if you like.

Porch pick up Old Bridge
I had pleasure of meeting Matt today,, he swung by to pick up a piece of GSP and I threw him a snail also very nice kid , he actually gave me confidence to drill my tank
(If he can do it then I can do it)

I had pleasure of meeting Matt today,, he swung by to pick up a piece of GSP and I threw him a snail also very nice kid , he actually gave me confidence to drill my tank
(If he can do it then I can do it)
It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for everything! You can do it. Trust me. I was super scared to do it. If I could do it, so can you

Gonna go for it tomorrow, wish me luck maybe a lil prayer
You got this man, I actually just drilled my 40 breeder today after seeing how much I missed having a sump and it was my first time too. Just keep it slow and don't apply pressure. It may take a while but it won't break doing it this way.I did 2 holes

Attachments

• IMG_20200510_152321.jpg
    IMG_20200510_152321.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7

Porch pick up Old Bridge
Hi! I'm in the Sayreville area and am starting a nano reef. I am about 1 month in. Would I be able to buy some of the frags from you?

I’ll be ok
Pauli. Do you have everything you need like a drill guide. You can barrow mine if you need anything. It truly is simple. But having tools like a drill guide make it hassle free and nearly guarantee success
I’ll be ok I got what I need

I don't have much but let me see whats left after I square away a few other guys that have reached out. But will be happy to help you out . Not really selling at the time but happy to help others out in starting up.
That’s awesome of you brother I’ll never get tired of reading about folks helping others get started. That’s how I got the tank I have ,, by large hearted hobbyist GIVING corals to new people getting into the hobby
Another example of a Good Man
Big shout out to @rrspike