• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Berghia in south jersey

I ordered some from reef town.com Just a suggestion but they have a lot of predators so if possible it might be best to grab a cheap tank and try to put the rock with the aptasia on it in a separate tank. This will accomplish two things. One it will allow the nudibranches to do their job. Second it will allow them to reproduce and you can add the offspring to your display tank.

These are expensive so if the possibility to breed them at your home is there, take full advantage of it. Unfortunately the rock work in my tank is large and cemented together sit his wasn't really an option for me. Also keep in mind they need a food sorce so if all aptasia is gone they starve. Also the "hunt" in packs so you need a decent amount of them.

Let me know how you do, good luck

Ya, my scape don't come apart either. My sump is over run with them and now there are about 20 or so in my display. I hate to get rid of all my macro because of all the pods, but might be only choice.

I would use a file fish in sump (mine is in my fuge, started nipping at Acans). If you decide you want to order some nudibranches let me know. There is probably a few others who will want some to. Reef town has them, and the more you order the cheaper they are. We could all split the shipping cost also.

If you decide you want them email me
Aquariums19054@gmail.com