• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Big shout out to Philadelphia Aquatics

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Ok I felt like I have to post this before I went to bed. I wanted to post it sooner but I got busy doing some backend site work.

I can't say enough how impressed I am with @Philadelphia Aquatics. As you guys know, from my last post, I just got my order. My birdnest is not looking good and I posted a picture of it at 7:47pm and I didn't except much more then a comment of 'lets talk tomorrow about it' or 'give the frag some time to adjust' etc. I even thought those when I was looking at my frag and almost didn't post it. 7 mins later I got a message from PA saying that Paul was going to take a look at it and get back to me. Within 14mins of my post Paul was commenting on that the frag did not look good and even asked about the other frag. That alone shocked me of a quick reply like that and I would had been happy with just that but it didn't end there. They said they would like to call me to talk about it. I sent them my cell number and I thought I knew how it would go, 'oh give it time', 'oh you didn't dip it right', 'your tank too young' ,etc.... I talked to Paul on the phone (who was working his pay the bills job) and it was more like talking to myself. Paul went over everything and apologies for everything and gave me some insight. We are going to watch the frags (not just the one I thought was an issue) and see if we can get them healthy. I never expected to be on the phone with them at 9:00pm at night talking about my coral. Also like I said I felt like I was talking to myself. Paul never once made it seem like I might had done something wrong (even though I'm sure I did lol) Even when I said oh I did this which could be the cause.. Paul never try to passed the buck. I go back to they remind me of myself. We all know technologie fails, that is a given, but I tell people I like knowing that people don't know what I do cause if they did then it meant I failed at my job. I do a lot of work so that equipment runs and don't give our users issues. So if they know I work on that equipment it means that equipment failed which makes me feel like I failed (even thought it not always true) Many people can grow and sell corals but not many folks can do customer service and PA has it down pack. I even told Paul that I was impressed that I was talking with him on the phone at 9:00pm on a Friday while he is working. He simply replied 'we are here 24/7 for our customers'. That goes a long way in my book and even if nothing else comes out of this situation I feel like a value customer and I know for sure I will be ordering again from them!

Ok I felt like I have to post this before I went to bed. I wanted to post it sooner but I got busy doing some backend site work.

I can't say enough how impressed I am with @Philadelphia Aquatics. As you guys know, from my last post, I just got my order. My birdnest is not looking good and I posted a picture of it at 7:47pm and I didn't except much more then a comment of 'lets talk tomorrow about it' or 'give the frag some time to adjust' etc. I even thought those when I was looking at my frag and almost didn't post it. 7 mins later I got a message from PA saying that Paul was going to take a look at it and get back to me. Within 14mins of my post Paul was commenting on that the frag did not look good and even asked about the other frag. That alone shocked me of a quick reply like that and I would had been happy with just that but it didn't end there. They said they would like to call me to talk about it. I sent them my cell number and I thought I knew how it would go, 'oh give it time', 'oh you didn't dip it right', 'your tank too young' ,etc.... I talked to Paul on the phone (who was working his pay the bills job) and it was more like talking to myself. Paul went over everything and apologies for everything and gave me some insight. We are going to watch the frags (not just the one I thought was an issue) and see if we can get them healthy. I never expected to be on the phone with them at 9:00pm at night talking about my coral. Also like I said I felt like I was talking to myself. Paul never once made it seem like I might had done something wrong (even though I'm sure I did lol) Even when I said oh I did this which could be the cause.. Paul never try to passed the buck. I go back to they remind me of myself. We all know technologie fails, that is a given, but I tell people I like knowing that people don't know what I do cause if they did then it meant I failed at my job. I do a lot of work so that equipment runs and don't give our users issues. So if they know I work on that equipment it means that equipment failed which makes me feel like I failed (even thought it not always true) Many people can grow and sell corals but not many folks can do customer service and PA has it down pack. I even told Paul that I was impressed that I was talking with him on the phone at 9:00pm on a Friday while he is working. He simply replied 'we are here 24/7 for our customers'. That goes a long way in my book and even if nothing else comes out of this situation I feel like a value customer and I know for sure I will be ordering again from them!
Wow.... Simply speechless. I also valued our conversation last night and from my perspective I too agree it was constructive. We really love this place, the community, and I hope this experience will be a solid testament to what we hope to bring to all of you.

Thank you for your support, patience, and trust. We look forward to working through this with you and will be sure to help get everything on track however necessary.