• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Big Upgrade! 72bow to 75

Finally my Monti Collection

Flower Peltal Monti

Flower Petal Monti 10-13.jpg
Digitata
Montipora Digi 10-13.jpg
Green Digitata, Just broke it cleaning the tank but the frag to the left was the original piece and all that green grew from it before i broke it yesterday.
Montipora Digita 10-13.jpg
Montipora Undata
Montipora Undata 10-13.jpg

Green Birds Nest
Birds Nest 10-13.jpg
Sun Coral Restoration Project Ive been working on. I wish I took a picture of how bad it was when I first got it.
Sun Coral 10-13.jpg
Unknown Acro. Maybe a strawberry
Unknown Acro 10-13.jpg

And Finally a full tank shot.

Full Tank 10-13.jpg

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Those three gallons have made a world of difference. Tank looks great Artie.

So its been awhile since I posted any updates. I lost some colonies of candy canes, acans, and my birds nest after sandy but still made out very well so I cant complain at all. My orange plate bleached a little at the mouth but its been awhile and its still alive and hasn't receded anymore. At this point its fully photosynthetic because it doesn't carry the food to the mouth anymore so im hoping it will grow back but im not really sure on the anatomy of them and how it actually works. Im actually surprised its still alive now.

Well, heres what it looks like now.Just a quick disclaimer, I didnt have much time so I just shot these with my phone (galaxy s3) instead of using my other camera.

Red people eater with green hairy mushroom
1.jpg

Pink Zipper Colony
2.jpg

Replacement Birdsnest, Hopefully ill get the same growth.
3.jpg

I think montipora confuse. This actually started by just jabbing a single stick into the rock. Now its this!
4.jpg

Think its a german blue digi, Looks like blue flesh with purple polyps...got this at aqua oceans.
5.jpg

New Blasto from Mark at ultimate corals.
6.jpg

Another green blasto from mark
17.jpg

Forest Fire digi, pictures don't do this justice, its actually a night dark red.
7.jpg

Flower Petal Monti (Tan with blue polyps) These polyps are really starting to pop!
9.jpg

Full colony pictures
14.jpg

Meteor Shower
10.jpg

Unknown acro. I think its happy :)
11.jpg

Green Lobo
12.jpg

Tricolor Lobo (Thank you Kevin, and thank you brian for getting it to me!)
13.jpg

Got this as a Jason Fox Violent Orange Monti. I wasn't overly impressed at first buts its starting to come around.
15.jpg

Heres it after 9 days, the violet polyps are looking better, the colors getting brighter and you can see the growth on the plug already.
16.jpg

One of my new favorites from Mark at ultimate corals. Rainbow Monti
18.jpg

Very bright hydnopora
19.jpg

Some Utter Chaos
20.jpg

And finally a full tank shot.
22.jpg

Hopefully Ill be able to get some better pictures when I get some more time but for now I just wanted to get some up.

Next to do.....start using my pellet reactor which has been sitting idle for about a year.