• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Black Friday SALES

premilove said:
i've dealt with them before - great place great prices. They bought out all of the tunze's supply of remaining 6000's back in 2008 and resold them.

Nickjr000 said:
I like premiums deal, 10% off and free shipping... Stock up on salt while the free shipping is there

i stumbled onto that - i wish they had a premaquatics forum here to announce sales like that.

Personally I enjoy heading to AqOb. Not only were the deals nice but it's also great to build a rapport with people you can trust and like. But I thought last year's deals were better. ;D

I was over at AO on Friday... picked up some frags at 2 for 1... some salt and had a 40 breeder drilled while I waited. I try and buy what ever I can through them, but sometimes there is just too much of a savings online. At this point, I have not found a cheaper LFS though. I have found some that are substaintially higher...

Bob

I like to give the sponsers a shot first . At least one , can and Will ::) usually match online prices and you save the shipping and usually get it faster . I picked up a bunch of frags from AO . At buy1/get 1 free they were just $12 . I cant think of another place that you can get a 2 -tone war coral frag ,purple deaths,valentine day masacare,blue hornets ,nuc's,etc.. for that price.

Well, I just got back from Indiana. I took advantage of the opportunity and drove to Premium Aquatics. My brother lives 30 minutes away. I purchased some corals with 20% discount. I took some pics. I will post in my build thread.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
ricwilli said:
Well, I just got back from Indiana. I took advantage of the opportunity and drove to Premium Aquatics. My brother lives 30 minutes away. I purchased some corals with 20% discount. I took some pics. I will post in my build thread.

Funny what people do for a black Friday sale. I'd bet you had a good time. I took advantage of the 10% and free shipping from the comfort of my home, but would have liked to go.

Tax

Tazmaniancowboy said:
ricwilli said:

Funny what people do for a black Friday sale. I'd bet you had a good time. I took advantage of the 10% and free shipping from the comfort of my home, but would have liked to go.

Tax

I took advantage of premium too at 11:58 last night with 2 mins to go on their sale. 2 buckets of salt to my door at 10% off with free shipping all from my couch! But... I too would of liked to go there as well ;D

Without a picture all I can think of is ...Think of all the lfs store owners, do you really want to see any of them topless ?

I asked if they would extend the sale and I got this.....

Hi Bob,

Sure, 10% on everything, and certainly would make the free shipping. We made an official Cyber Monday with a new coupon.
CYBER Monday Sale
10% Off Storewide, use coupon code PACYBER10
Free Shipping on orders over $75.00
$5.99 Flat Rate Shipping under $75.00
Ends Midnight Nov 30th

Thank You,

Jason Frey
Premium Aquatics, Inc
6050 East Hanna Ave #4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
317-895-9005
317-895-9395 fax