• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Blue line 70 return pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have two blueline 70 return pumps.
I am asking $60 each.

Pick up is in Edison nj 08820 6E83E5C8-C992-4670-9833-4FA4E5BE06A0.jpeg74F203E7-FCB5-4603-BDFE-77E997103435.jpeg

These pumps are designed and built by a former chief engineer from Iwaki-Japan.
They feature the same flow curves, high head pressure, low noise, and reliability that have made Iwaki the best magnetic drive pumps available.
The BlueLine HD pumps are even slightly quieter than Iwaki, with a lower frequency.
These units are yellow rather than green and carry a full 3 Year parts and labor guarantee.
All seal-free bearings and magnetic drive for 10+ years of useable life. No seals to leak!

Last edited:
I will take one of those. Need a pump for my mixing station. Can pick up anytime next 4 days as I am off . Cash / PayPal/ venmo what do you prefer .

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
How far do you think it will push water? Not so much up rather distance?
I have my mixing station 25’ from my tank and want to use a pump to fill my Ato container but the hose is 25’ do you think it will do it.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Ill take the last one if it doesnt work for Hockeynut, but wont be able to pick up until after the weekend, in the hospital for the birth of my 3rd child.
You take it and good luck with your child.
I was just pondering it anyway.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
it’s still available.
Ill take the last one if it doesnt work for Hockeynut, but wont be able to pick up until after the weekend, in the hospital for the birth of my 3rd child.

Congratulations!! I can hold it for you.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
How far do you think it will push water? Not so much up rather distance?
I have my mixing station 25’ from my tank and want to use a pump to fill my Ato container but the hose is 25’ do you think it will do it.
Yeah I think it can handle it the manufacturer says it can go 39ft

70HD Specifications:

- Inlet: 1" MPT
- Outlet: 1" MPT
- Max Total Head (FT): 39
- Max Discharge (GPH) @ 0ft: 1,750
- Input (W): 290
- Length(in): 13.75
- Width(in): 5
- Height(in): 6.5

Blueline-table1.png

If all of the above fall through I'm interested and can get whenever , doubt it'll make it down to me tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.