• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BluelineCoral (online) (?)

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Toad has mentioned bluelinecoral.com as an option for online ordering.
Would appreciate any feedback you've had from the company, any orders you've made, packaging, arrival, ship time, etc.
If you haven't made any, no big deal. I'll drop an order myself for a zoa (maybe). Their shipping policy is free over $300 (though they are mostly LPS).
If anyone has any feedback, please share it here.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Argh. I'm no longer a LPS guy. With focusing on zoas as my new hobby I'm hoping to get rid of those restraining orders.
Ha! JK?
Anyways, on the LPS front they seem to have a few nice pieces, but their shipping rate is approx $45 unless you drop over $300.
I do like the fact that their shots aren't photoshopped or enhanced, so its a WYSIWYG, this is probably a great thing for acan guys.
On the zoa/paly front, they're pretty nonspecific. There are a rare few named varieties, then the 'zoa-126'm and 'paly-128'.
MIght be worth a group order for LPS and if you LPS guys want to instigate that let me know, I'll drop a line to the contact and see if we can work out a discount or free shipping deal.
This is an acan place (the pieces they have seem nice), but not a softie or SPS place.

Toad, if you can get a feW folks together and are intereSted in buying here, I can try to reach out for a club benefit. Lemme know!