• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bluezoo aquatics AAA++

;D
After a little shipping snafu due to the dum-dum entering info at FedEx my address didn't exist, therefore Bluezoo couldn't ship this past tuesday for wednesday. After being on the phone with Dennis and him bearing with me, (thanks for your patience Dennis), address was comfirmed and here is todays shipment.

I am totally satisfied and will order again! This is proffessional packing with instructions and supplies, re-usable foambox included. I must add he didn't charge for shipping, thanks Dennis!
This place would be good for a group buy here in NJreefers club.
The last picture is the nice Bright Orange, Lime Green and don't know what other colors yet Zoo frag I got FREE included.
DSC06537.jpg

DSC06532.jpg

DSC06536.jpg

DSC06538.jpg

DSC06542.jpg

DSC06535.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's kind of funny that you posted this, DiazE, because I, too, received my first order from them last week. I couldn't have been happier. Awesome people, they're more than willing to help you any which way they can, and the shipping truly was top notch.

So they'll get a HUGE thumbs up from me as well. ;D

---
Wendy

They were one of the first places I ordered from...when my other tank was first up. They spent a lot of time with me talking about what would work for my tank. I still use their free drip kit. The coral food was good too.

I would be interested in a group buy from them again too at some point. Or be willing to be the central person for a impromtu buy.

If you guys wait and wanna do a order, im waiting on them to get me a pair of clowns.

Most of my rarer clowns come from them. I got my first akinydos pair from AQOB but they replacement male was from them as well as all my nigripis.

Mike and his staff are really dedicated to their proffesion. They all have a long career in marine sciences and livestock.

Ive been preaching about them for awhile.

I will be off work the 10th of Oct. That would be after the AO sale, so would know what I want, we could put it together the next week for shipping on the Friday.