• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BM Nac6

I have a BM Nac6 that was giving to me by Mike (mnat) since it was given to me I don't want to sell it , but pass it on to anyone who (REALLY NEEDS IT) it's missing the silencer but still works. Also if you are the chosen one to get this skimmer. I only ask one thing and that is that you are not to sell this skimmer to profit from it.

Also you must pickup since it free. Located in Hammonton,NJ. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450820364.266583.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1450820377.615514.jpg

Last edited:

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Very generous Jose (and mnat)....like seeing this kind of generosity in the club. Might be nice if you also give your location Jose....I know you're down in the southern reaches somewhere.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Curious on how this compares to a reef octo 110. I've been looking to upgrade over the past few weeks. I moved from 80g total volume to 115 total volume mixed reef with medium stocking (looking to expand slightly) and I know I need an upgrade soon. If the BM is more efficient (hard to find net reviews on how efficient it actually is) and can handle a higher stocked 90 more efficiently than the RO110 I'd be happy to be in line for it. I'd then put my RO110, in excellent condition, up for adoption to keep the goodwill flowing. What were you guys running it on previously?
Regardless, most generous offer and thanks for keeping the sense of community. :)

Mark I had this on a 70 cube with a 40 gal sump. It worked great but I've always wanted a Reef Dynamics skimmer ,so I found a brand new ins-135 even thou reef dynamics went out of business I still got it. And I glad I did. The bm-nac6 is a good skimmer but the ins-135 is a bit better IMO.
The skimmer is pending for pickup Sat. But if it falls thru on Sat you will be next in line for it.

Thanks you for the kind words. I just think since it was given to me when I started my tank without that much funds I think it's only right to pass it along.

I want to be clear how I'm deciding who gets this skimmer.

I want the person who gets this skimmer is to be someone who just getting into the hobby and doesn't have the cash to buy one

So if you have a skimmer in your tank you are excluded.

Basically I want this skimmer to go to a newbie that just starting off.

i am far from new but am starting from scratch on a small budget
So I wouldn't mind being added to list on candidates

If that's ok

I'm a newbie ✋ just joined the site an would love something like this. Right now I just have 55gal tank with 30 gal refugium. Only have live rock and cheato in refugium. So if everyone falls through I would love this. Thanks for the opportunity and the generosity. I am in Salem county.