• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bob Fenner at Jenkinson's Aquarium! Sunday August 27

No problem Jeff!

Good idea on the frags, I just got around to it last night and we can give the zoos some extra time to rest up!

I'm an old time Point Pleasant Beach person. I would rather have one of Pop Joes Burgers and I think Joey Tomatoe was either gigi's or cici's, but I liked their pie better!

But the fries are greeaat!!!!

Pop Joe is long gone! He was all the way down the Risden's Beach end by Atlantic Avenue. The remains of the place are under that big modern looking beige house in front of what Canary Cottage, which is also being rebuilt last I saw. Pop closed down in the late seventies.

I'm pretty old! ;D

Thanks, you guys!
poconofishy said:
Just an FYI
I called Jenkinsons because I has some other questions. While talking wih them I learned that because we are going to the aquarium for a group event, we (individually) can purchase beach tags for the day. The rate is $5 for adults and $1.50 for kids under 10. This includes the use of there bathhouse which has hot water showers and private changing areas. (normally it's $7 for the beach tag and $4 to use the bathhouse) The aquarium opens at 9:30 am.

i really wanted to attend this. But they planned the bridal shower today for my future daughter inlaw. I have to be here to help set up and tear down. Can someone video the event for showing later?

Everybody must still be talking to Bob! :eek:

Actually, I left him in the hands of Sharks and the Poconofishies about 8:00. I had a great time today. Thanks Phyl and the officers for a great meeting!

And thanks to the Jenkinsons crew, I really enjoyed the tour.

Bob's home safe and sound and so are the poconofishies! Great company today! Thanks to all who worked put together such a great event. Pretty nice little aquarium! Thanks for the behind the scenes tour, if anyone from Jenkinson is reading. Very nice facility.