• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bob Fenner at Jenkinson's Aquarium! Sunday August 27

I don't know Erna, you're always at a party or on vacation anymore! We'll miss you...again! ;D

Welcome to the club pheesh! :D

Hey Marcelo, I'm hoping to get there by noon and get some boardwalk fries! 8)

For those of us that were too late for the tour :'( do we want to meet up somewhere before hand and talk bad about the others? ;D

Marcelo -

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this meeting because of my fantasy football draft and the Denver Broncos game and Entourage...... Sorry

concept3 said:
probably 11 for us...

Merv from LBI to Toms River is a nightmare, speed was stop and go to tops 30mph, at least it was last Sunday when I made the trip up the GSP around that time!

I'm not going to be able to make it have a good time all :)

Does anyone have an exact address that I can plug into my GPS (i'm very directionally challenged)!

I'm excited to actually be making a meeting -- see you all on Sunday

Just an FYI
I called Jenkinsons because I has some other questions. While talking wih them I learned that because we are going to the aquarium for a group event, we (individually) can purchase beach tags for the day. The rate is $5 for adults and $1.50 for kids under 10. This includes the use of there bathhouse which has hot water showers and private changing areas. (normally it's $7 for the beach tag and $4 to use the bathhouse) The aquarium opens at 9:30 am.

I didn’t ask but I doubt they would have a problem floating things in tanks to maintain temp. I would not count on being able to put any corals into tanks the whole day.
I have a number of frags but they will have to wait till the next meeting I can attend. I will be bringing the projector Phyl. Also some Seachem additives for auction or door prizes.
I hope to get there early but I will be at a comedy show all day tomorrow so it depends on how crazy things get at the arts center.
See you all on Sunday!
~M

C

concept3

I'm bringing a bunch of seachem stuff too, Mark.

I have an 8:00am to 10:00am store meeting I need to do, so I'll be up in the area earlier than I really wanna be- Thanks for the FYI on the traffic report, Francis :D Now what can I do between 10:00am and 12:30?!?!?

Bill save some Chippy's fries for me and a slice of Joey tamatoe's. I think I'm staying overnight so we can get together during the week to swap those frags, OK?