• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Bottom Seam Leaking!!!!

Just got a call that my tank is leaking...the bottom seam is leaking. Anyone have anything bigger than a 55 gallon tank that I can put everything in.

I can't believe this!!! Second tank to do this!!!!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Steve, sorrow to hear about this. I know you’re a bit far away, but I have two Brute cans if you need them. They are the thirty something gallon ones. I also have a 75 gallon glass tank sitting empty at the moment.

If this is your second tank, I’d take a real good look at your stand to make sure it is true. It just seems odd that this would happen a second time. If that stand isn’t true, it could be torquing the tank and causing it to leak.

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
If no one else comes through, I have a 120 tall that I just broke down that you can borrow. I am a distance from you
In Freehold but the offer is there. I am trying to sell it anyway so you can use it till your ready.

Steve, sorrow to hear about this.

If this is your second tank, I’d take a real good look at your stand to make sure it is true. It just seems odd that this would happen a second time. If that stand isn’t true, it could be torquing the tank and causing it to leak.

My suspicion too. Or a mushy floor, that gives when you add the weight.

I've got a brand new 90 gal aga tank. It's 4' long and is still in the garage while I work on putting the rest of the plumbing and electrical together. I'll be another 2-3 weeks before I would need it. I'm a bit closer in location than the previous offers.

Thanks everyone....I have all the fish and coral in a spare 55 I have. Anyone have a light and hob skimmer I could use? Or would anyone be interested in fostering my coral?

It's definitely not the floor as it's on a cement floor in the basement. If I set back up...I will be looking into a new stand! I already started the warranty process.

I can't believe this!!!!