• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Branching GSP

Yea mine does too. Here is a stalk that grew off off mine, then reattached to the back glass. I have all kinds of corals, but the green star polyp among my favorite.

Attachments

• A9F57EF6-4FDD-469E-9C6C-DB849A5981D3.jpeg
    A9F57EF6-4FDD-469E-9C6C-DB849A5981D3.jpeg
    374.9 KB · Views: 18
Once it gets going you'll wish it didn't grow mine grows on the sand bed and now it's branching which is cool.

Story of my life. GSP, Xenia and mushrooms. When I was starting, I wanted anything that’ll grow on my tank, until my GSP, xenia and shrooms took off. I was scraping them off my rocks with razor blades and flushing them down the toilet lol

My GSP started branching too when it ran out of space. It was creating its own real estate lol

Story of my life. GSP, Xenia and mushrooms. When I was starting, I wanted anything that’ll grow on my tank, until my GSP, xenia and shrooms took off. I was scraping them off my rocks with razor blades and flushing them down the toilet lol

My GSP started branching too when it ran out of space. It was creating its own real estate lol
Fragging it is as easy as cutting paper. If it growing toward where you don’t want it, easy to trim it back. Mushrooms and Xenia, are not as easily contained though.