• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Brando's 28g JBJ Nano Cube LED PRO

No, but HockeyNut's would be worth the money. No wobble but the whole thing is the typical pressed board. It works and for the money it isn't bad. I never saw one pre built but it all depends which one the put together at the store there might be a similar one you can see.

No, but HockeyNut's would be worth the money. No wobble but the whole thing is the typical pressed board. It works and for the money it isn't bad. I never saw one pre built but it all depends which one the put together at the store there might be a similar one you can see.

I'll go take a look tomorrow, Hockeynuts would be ideal, but $ is a bit tight so we'll see.

No none. The only issue that I have with it is that it is made out of pressed wood like all furniture these days and you don't really want to have it be wet.

New stand and tank transferred over. Also replaced the maxijets with the hydro pumps like Jr recommended. SO MUCH QUIETER!!!!

I need a CUC, something for the aptasia, and then maybe add some more fish / coral.

Mng7nVvl.jpg

So far the 28g jbj led pro is doing well, Im having some hair algae/aptasia outbreak, but hoping to get it under control and hit up Ultimate Corals for some more acans/zoas. Eventually I want to find a rbta since my clowns took to hosting my torch.

New stand for my tank courtesy of Pet Smart

After moving the tank over, I realized the old stand was unstable due to how I tried to level it :x.

btFapucl.jpg

Picture of my acans, hard to take pictures with my phone (note 4)

kVLtrtXl.jpg

Zoas

ODDXux9l.jpg

qVb2WMWl.jpg

Not too much to report except I did a few things to try to get tank back on track. Right now the corals are all doing well.

I made a recent purchase of: 5 bergi nudibranch, ora yellow assessor, and yellow watchmen goby from saltyunderground. Their shiping was great and so far the nudis seem to be helping with my aptasia problem.

Right now I am still battling hair algae, replaced my chemi pure and purigen today. Going to do another 10g water change tomorrow. It feels like an endless battle with this stupid HAIR ALGAE!!!

Will post pics once I get the algae under control :/