• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Breakdown Sale! Must go quick! Equipment, SPS, zoas, scoly, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for the Sunny Ds? Are you going to the meeting? Got a pic?

Currently holding the maryjane and sunny ds for someone. Can let you know if it falls through.

I also have a baseball sized live rock with MARYJANE and NUCLEAR DEATH combo.

Nuclear Green - 14
Maryjane - 11+

$50

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Has anyone heard from Gus? I’ve tried contacting him (PM’s) a few times over the past couple months with no reply. I.m guessing he’s not visiting the site much???

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
what comes with the reefkeeper?

That is why I've been trying to contact Gus. Our last communication was for him to hold onto it until the tank was taken down. However, I haven't heard from him since. In the mean time I've already purchased the replacement display screen.

And to answer your question, it is a dimmed display unit with a DC8.

Sorry all I haven't been on in quite a while. Tank is still running (barely) I was debating keeping something but my interest is gone right now.

Redfishbluefish, I contacted you through PM. Hope to have the livestock gone in about two weeks.

WHAT I HAVE:
All the equipment is still for sale other than the reefkeeper which is on hold. Also have a bubble magus doser, shelf, and dosing containers on another link for sale.

Also have the fish, rock, frogspawn, and favias left.

Status
Not open for further replies.