• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Breaking down 3 small tanks-Selling All Livestock, Equip-Great Package deals!

Look at the first page, let me know what you want, still have all fish and inverts, and many corals left. Pm me what you would like or your phone number and I will call you, will pm you mine.

Weekend is here still plenty left, anyone coming by or want to meet, breaking down the 20g long with koralias, hang on pumps, and Current uSA Aquapod with 150w mh phoenix bulb.

This is what I left, all healthy piggish eaters as far as fish, and all corals, and inverts growing nicely.
I REALLY WANT BREAKDOWN MY TANKS, SO FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS!
I cannot travel to deliver at discounted prices, you need to pick up, I am in Ventnor, NJ 08406, right next to Atlantic City.
Fish:
Pair of Sustainable Aquatics Snowflake Clownfish, one has tons of white on it, the other is an Extreme Snowflake, $200 for the pair(will sell separate)
Fat Sixline Wrasse, $25
XL Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasse, $30
XL Blue Spotted Yellow Watchman Goby, $30
2 Lawnmower Blennies, $20 each
Inverts:
XL Cleaner Shrimp, $30
2 RBTA Rose Bubble Tip Anenomes, $85 each.
2 RBTA baby clones, $50 each
Corals:
LG Red/Orange Chalice, approx. 3.5" wide by 2.5" tall, with Green Eyes, $100
2 x 4"+ Colt Coral, $40 each
LG 6-7" Rock covered with Palys, $75
Rock covered with mixed Zoas, $35
Green Pagoda, tons of heads on it, about 3-4", $50
Sunset Monte, frag, about 1"+, $35
Green Cabbage, $25
LG 5"+ Wellso Folded Brain Coral, Electic Green and Purple, $100
Frogspawn, 4 heads, about 4"+ when open, $55
Electric Green Hammer, 3 heads, about 4-5" open, $55
Electric Green Tipped Hairy Mushrooms, 3 of them, about 4" each when opened, $60
Purple and blue Candy canes, two heads, small, $25
Electric Green Monti with Purple edges, Frag, not on plug, about 1.5", $35
LG Rock covered in birght Green Zoas, with other types on there too, including bright orange/red with blue centers, etc., $65
Other Zoas, not sure of names, priced on the spot
One Green Dream Paly, very rare, one polyp on plug, $60
Some other Palys too.
Dry Goods:
Tanks, after livestock is sold with in them:
29g with Black Wood Stand, $60
20g long(30", same footprint as 29g), with metal almost new stand, $40
10g, black wood stand, with coralife reef two bulb fixture, large expensive one, $70
Lights(can't sell lights until the livestock in those tanks are gone, same thing with skimmer, and tanks fo course):
Blue Reef 120w LED(has 3 fans, two plugs for white and blue lights, used on 93 cube reef with SPS, plus currently on 29g, amazing growth, (less than a year old I believe), $175
Current USA Sundpod, 150w Metal Halide with a fairly new Phoenix bulb, and led moonlights(30"), $195.
Lumen Bright 3 SE Mogul Base 250w PENDANT by CoralVue, ike new, not being used with bulb, $80
*Skimmer, Warner Marine HOB with pump in skimmer, H1, Includes pump, $175.
Ballasts, like new condition:
Lunemtek 250w, $65
Galaxy 250w, $65

REDUCED PRICES, ALL MUST GO ASAP!
This is what I left, all healthy piggish eaters as far as fish, and all corals, and inverts growing nicely.
I REALLY WANT BREAKDOWN MY TANKS, SO FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS!
I cannot travel to deliver at discounted prices, you need to pick up, I am in Ventnor, NJ 08406, right next to Atlantic City.
Fish:
Pair of Sustainable Aquatics Snowflake Clownfish, one has tons of white on it, the other is an Extreme Snowflake, $150 for the pair(will sell separate)
Fat Sixline Wrasse, $25
XL Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasse, $25
XL Blue Spotted Yellow Watchman Goby, $25
2 Lawnmower Blennies, $15 each
Inverts:
XL Cleaner Shrimp, $25
2 RBTA Rose Bubble Tip Anenomes, $65 each.
2 RBTA baby clones, $35 each
Corals:
LG Red/Orange Chalice, approx. 3.5" wide by 2.5" tall, with Green Eyes, $75
2 x 4"+ Colt Coral, $30 each
LG 6-7" Rock covered with Palys, $55
Rock covered with mixed Zoas, $30
Green Pagoda, tons of heads on it, about 3-4", $45
Sunset Monte, frag, about 1"+, $30
Green Cabbage, $20
LG 5"+ Wellso Folded Brain Coral, Electic Green and Purple, $75
Frogspawn, 4 heads, about 4"+ when open, $45
Electric Green Hammer, 3 heads, about 4-5" open, $45
Electric Green Tipped Hairy Mushrooms, 3 of them, about 4" each when opened, $50
Purple and blue Candy canes, two heads, small, $20
Electric Green Monti with Purple edges, Frag, not on plug, about 1.5", $30
LG Rock covered in bright Green Zoas, with other types on there too, including bright orange/red with blue centers, etc., $50
One Green Dream Paly, very rare, one polyp on plug, $50
Some other Palys too.
Dry Goods:
10g, black wood stand, with coralife reef two bulb fixture, large expensive one, $70
Lights(can't sell lights until the livestock in those tanks are gone, same thing with skimmer, and tanks fo course):
Blue Reef 120w LED(has 3 fans, two plugs for white and blue lights, used on 93 cube reef with SPS, plus currently on 29g, amazing growth, (less than a year old I believe), $175
Current USA Sundpod, 150w Metal Halide with a fairly new Phoenix bulb, and led moonlights(30"), $175.
Lumen Bright 3 SE Mogul Base 250w PENDANT by CoralVue, ike new, not being used with bulb, $75
*Skimmer, Warner Marine HOB with pump in skimmer, H1, Includes pump, $165.
Lunemtek 250w, $60
Galaxy 250w, $60

I can't believe this stuff is still hanging on. It's gotta be because you so far south. I really wish I could help you out with the clowns. They would be great in my new tank. I'm still a couple of months out.

jgraz, you really can put them into a 10g tank, until you are ready, they would be fine, I just moved them from a 10g to a 29g, since I want to break down the 10g, maybe take the 10g and pair.

Okay, want to break down another tank this weekend, so come get a lot and get basement bargin prices, just pm me to discuss. Would be well worth the trip if you are far.

Okay, want to break down another tank this weekend, so come get a lot and get basement bargin prices, just pm me to discuss. Would be well worth the trip if you are far. Will discount greatly, I may meet you half way, depending on timing and what you get, surprised no one took any RBTAs from me, currently have two large, and two baby clones.
Or come to AC to play or go to the beach, and pick up on the way home.

ALL PRICES REDUCED AGAIN:
Fish:
Pair of Sustainable Aquatics Snowflake Clownfish, one has tons of white on it, the other is an Extreme Snowflake, $120 for the pair(will sell separate)
Fat Sixline Wrasse, $20
XL Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasse, $20
XL Blue Spotted Yellow Watchman Goby, $20
2 Lawnmower Blennies, $15 each
Inverts:
XL Cleaner Shrimp, $20
2 RBTA Rose Bubble Tip Anenomes, $45 each.

Corals:
LG Red/Orange Chalice, approx. 3.5" wide by 2.5" tall, with Green Eyes, $50
2 x 4"+ Colt Coral, $25 each
LG 6-7" Rock covered with Palys, $45
Rock covered with mixed Zoas, $30
Green Pagoda, tons of heads on it, about 3-4", $35
Sunset Monte, frag, about 1"+, $25
Green Cabbage, $20
LG 5"+ Wellso Folded Brain Coral, Electic Green and Purple, $50
Electric Green Tipped Hairy Mushrooms, 3 of them, about 4" each when opened, $40
Electric Green Monti with Purple edges, Frag, not on plug, about 1.5", $20
LG Rock covered in bright Green Zoas, with other types on there too, including bright orange/red with blue centers, etc., $40
One Green Dream Paly, very rare, one polyp on plug, $20
Some other Palys too.
Dry Goods:
10g, black wood stand, with coralife reef two bulb fixture, large expensive one, $50
Current USA Sundpod, 150w Metal Halide with a fairly new Phoenix bulb, and led moonlights(30"), $140.
Lumen Bright 3 SE Mogul Base 250w PENDANT by CoralVue, ike new, not being used with bulb, $65
*Skimmer, Warner Marine HOB with pump in skimmer, H1, Includes pump, $150.
Lunemtek 250w, $50
Galaxy 250w, $50