• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Breaking down 3 small tanks-Selling All Livestock, Equip-Great Package deals!

Seveeral corals in the photos look familiar. I may be interested in the birds nest (it is an ORA green birdsnest by the way) the setosa, and the zoas (captain America's etc) that you are selling. As I gave them to you for free from corals grown out in my tank, what is your price for me?

Isn't this a comment that could be saved for a PM between yourself and the seller.

BTW is the mandarin still avail. Im trying to talk my wife into AC this weekend. Its not going well but if I can get there I'll take it

Hi NikkiT, unfortunately the frags you gave me were lost during one of our electrical outages here, causing some tank crashes. What I have was bought or traded with other hobbiests, both locally and up north and Philly.
The blue birdsnest and setosa are sold and gone, not sure what zoas are left. There are a few nice varieties.
jgraz, Yes, the mandarin is still available, let me know if you come, please bring a container, running out of them.

IMO I think the comment is perfectly fine to post to the public. If he's trying to make a profit off of something that was given to him, then why shouldn't the public know? I'm not saying he can't sell it, but it's good for people to know who they're buying from. If i were buying from someone I'd like to know that.

Isn't this a comment that could be saved for a PM between yourself and the seller.

BTW is the mandarin still avail. Im trying to talk my wife into AC this weekend. Its not going well but if I can get there I'll take it

yh1185, if you read my response, all was bought or traded, Nikki is a great little lady, she gave me some nice new frags, as mentioned, I think last summer, or so, unforutunately lost from tank crash(electric out for some time, happens here on the island, one reason I went smaller), some of the corals shown for sale are corals that were traded for other corals or fish, or combo there of, or simply bought by me. Anyone that has bought livestock form me, will tell you about the quality and fair prices, no biggie to me publicly or pm, just wanted to clear that up.

yh1185, if you read my response, all was bought or traded, Nikki is a great little lady, she gave me some nice new frags, as mentioned, I think last summer, or so, unforutunately lost from tank crash(electric out for some time, happens here on the island, one reason I went smaller), some of the corals shown for sale are corals that were traded for other corals or fish, or combo there of, or simply bought by me. Anyone that has bought livestock form me, will tell you about the quality and fair prices, no biggie to me publicly or pm, just wanted to clear that up.

I posted response before i was able to read your response. I wasn't commenting on whether or not you were trying to make a profit on a coral you were given, i was just stating that i think it's fine if NikkiT wanted to post that comment. I'm not doubting you one bit, and if i were closer i'd probably buy some of the stuff.

yh1185, where are you located, as I am getting many inquiries from North Jersey and NYC, may take a ride, if enough purchases that would warrant the trip.

Hi NikkiT, unfortunately the frags you gave me were lost during one of our electrical outages here, causing some tank crashes. What I have was bought or traded with other hobbiests, both locally and up north and Philly.
The blue birdsnest and setosa are sold and gone, not sure what zoas are left. There are a few nice varieties.

I am so glad to see you were able to get several of the corals back from other people in the hobby after the crash.

Where did you get that "electric green monti with the purple edge" (first picture to the left of the setosa)? It looks almost EXACTLY the the same as a coral we got from a former Member who was breaking down his tank back in 2009, and shows the exact same growth pattern, gold with bright green when it is mounding on the plug, then starting to form a point in the center. I would love to know what it is actually called. I could never find any information on it, and it grew just like that, like a monti for about a year and change, and then it suddenly started shooting up and turned a pretty purple and teal blue. I call it my hitchiker acro.

Nikki, that is a Sunset Monti, got from friend, when he gave me coral for fish. I added in a closer shot, when I added in 3 more photos after the big group, as someone else wanted to see it closer, nice piece, grows fast from what I am told, I only had that one about 4-5 months now I am guessing, maybe a bit longer.

Lets put together a group buy from Central or North Jersey, and I will take a ride, if enough is sold, some has sold locally, more people coming later today too. If you like tell me what you want, and I will start to put a group list together.

No, plus leaves my bluestreak cleaner wrasee along, they even swim together at times, and he was fine with new entries too, including clownfish.

Lots of corals, have not sold any fish yet, or inverts, including the RBTAs, will post an updated list this morning or afternoon, what were you interested in?

Weekend here again, is is coming for fish, corals, inverts and dry goods? After livestock is gone, then all drygoods will be available.