• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Breaking down my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Ok guys,
With tons of projects at work, trying to get a house, trying to pay bills off, dealing with soccer, and family I decided to break my 36g tank down. I am not leaving the hobby but putting it on hold. I hope once I get a house I will be in a better situation to have my system up and running. Right now I feel like its not fair to the fish and corals cause I can not take care of the system like I should. All of my corals are already spoken for but here are my fish

• Coral Beauty ($25) - PENDING
  • IMG_20180510_170455.jpg
  • Flurry Clown ($25) - PENDING
  • IMG_20180510_170409.jpg
  • Clown Goby ($15) - PENDING
  • IMG_20180510_170444.jpg
  • Sand Star ($10) - PENDING
  • Emeril crab (if I can get them out) (free) - PENDING
  • Hermit crabs and snails (free) - PENDING

I accept - Cash or PayPal and located in Tuckerton (08087). Due to my schedule all items must be picked up at my place.

Thanks
James

Last edited:

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
ok guys. My corals are finally gone and out of the tank. Now the focus is to get the fish sold. As of right now everything is still up for grabs

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
What do you have left? I can pick them all up this week when your available. Im only in chatsworth, so let me know whats left and the total for them all. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jim everything from my first post isc still available. Thats the coral bueaty ($25), clown ($25), goby ($15), Sand Star ($10), crabs/hermits/snails (free). If you want all it will be $75.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
oh where do they play? I am in charge of the rec soccer program in my town and our games are on Sundays (that why I can't do Sunday).

How Thursday night for you? Like 7pm? If not maybe I can talk my wife into not making plans Saturday afternoon

oh where do they play? I am in charge of the rec soccer program in my town and our games are on Sundays (that why I can't do Sunday).

How Thursday night for you? Like 7pm? If not maybe I can talk my wife into not making plans Saturday afternoon

We play in medford, chatsworth doesnt have a rec program. But thursday night works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.