• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Breaking down the 30g

Status
Not open for further replies.

howze01

NJRC Member
I'm breaking it down today. I have very nice coraline encrusted rock, about 40+lbs or so. It has all kinds of tube worms, sponges and a lot of nice stuff (including the ever-present bristle worms and brittle stars). I have 2 pieces that I'm going to sell seperatley though. One is a nice big (I'd guess somewhere around 7-10lbs) base rock piece with a huge Green Mushroom (about 10" or more when fully opened) and a good sized Neon Green Toadstool on it. The other is a really nice piece with a colony of Mindblowing Palys on it, a few Sunny D polyps, and about 5 real nice mushrooms. They're purple with blue spots and white stripes on them. First piece I'm thinking $25 and the 2nd I'm thinking $50. All other rock is by the lb or take it all. We can figure that out depending on what you take. Never had or seen any Aiptasia either. Very nice, clean, healthy rock.

I also have a PJ Cardinal and a Bi Color Blenny. Both super healthy and eating. PJ is a bit reserved and shy so I wouldn't put him in with anything too crazy. I'd say $10 each but again, we can work things out if you're taking a lot of stuff.

I didn't take pics before I started stirring up the tank so if you want to see anything in particular it may be hard. Plenty of people from here have seen my tank and I have a thread here: http://njreefers.org/showthread.php?73760-howze-s-30g-nano&daysprune=365

PM me if you want anything and I will give you my cell and we can figure it out. Like to get as much out as I can today. Thanks!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!! The first 3 caller will also get a choice piece of BROWN STAR POLYP COLONY FROM MY TANK!! TROLLOLOLOLOLOL!!11one! THIS IS A PREMIUM OFFER CALL NOW!! IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES OF A MAT OF BSP TAKING OVER YOUR WHOLE TANK!! QUICK ACT NOW!!! ;)

Great Price, cant believe no one is jumping on this. The zoas on the second rock alone make it worth the price!

Status
Not open for further replies.