• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

BTA

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Looking to get a few more variations. If you have anything for trade or sale please PM or txt me. Thanks!!

dave

erics210

NJRC Member
Dave, how are you able to keep so mant varieties all together? On the Colorado Sunburst site they are constantly having issues with chemical warfare and month long acclimation periods to add just one new version.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Dave, how are you able to keep so mant varieties all together? On the Colorado Sunburst site they are constantly having issues with chemical warfare and month long acclimation periods to add just one new version.

They’re all bta. I’m new to the bta game, but I assumed it was like black/white/Chinese. Different, but the same. So far no problem. I’m really not worried about chemical warfare overall, I run two carbon reactors and an oxydator.

Last edited:

erics210

NJRC Member
SumpnFishy and I picked up 18 baby baby green bubble tip anemone. started the size of eraser heads, now dime sized at best, feed em reef roids 3x a week.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
SumpnFishy and I picked up 18 baby baby green bubble tip anemone. started the size of eraser heads, now dime sized at best, feed em reef roids 3x a week.

nice, I’m interested. Any particular basis for your feeding schedule? I ask out of ignorance, I’ve been feeding daily.