• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

CAD Lights 50g cube tank, stand, CAD sump, bubble magus/swc 120skimmer, return pump

kevin

NJRC Member
I'm just posting these up to see if I get any interest. I haven't cleaned them out yet since I just transferred everything over to my 75g the other day.

I will take better pictures when I get the chance. This is just to get idea of what I have

I can make this a package deal also.

Located in East Brunswick

CAD Lights 50g RIMless 24x24x20
Star Fire glass on all 3 sides.
Had since last December.
Center overflow with durso stand pipe.
I made a round hole for the overflow cover for the stand pipe to somewhat sit in. It never really sat flush.
$275

DSC02924.jpg

DSC02948.jpg

Stand (got it from mnat) I think it's a marineland? I cut a hole on the top for the plumbing to go through. The cut is not pleasing to the eye, but its covered by the tank. Small drilled hole on the right side for air line tubing to go through
Back is completely open
$50

DSC02941.jpg

Cadlights 18g sump.
Forgot the dimensions off hand
$75
DSC02861.jpg

DSC02947.jpg

Bubble Magus NAC 3.5
$100

SWC 120 (BRAND NEW). It's only been washed with vinegar. I got this & then found a deal on the 75g, so this is no use to me. I haven't even checked if it will willingly fit in the sump of the 18g. I was going to make it fit if it didn't.
$170
IMAG1016.jpg

Tunze 1073.40 Return Silence Pump
$100

MAG 18 Return Pump
$110

I think this is it for now.

I might be interested for my brother but I will have to see if he wants to, he saw the devisation of my 90 after the storm and might be discouraged

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
That is a great deal on a cad lights tank and yes it is the marineland stand.

kevin

NJRC Member
Forgot to add. I have about 30+lbs of BRS reef saver rock that I used with the tank. It's currently sitting outside, unheated not in water. I will throw that in for free with purchase of the tank.

kevin

NJRC Member
Package price?

CAD Tank
CAD 18g Sump
Marineland Stand
Bubble Magus 3.5 (add $50 for the SWC 120)(I haven't test fitted it yet)
Tunze Return Pump

$450
I'll throw in 30+lbs BRS reef saver rock sitting outside & 8 or so(don't remember exact count) 7" filter socks w/ ring & eheim jager 150w heater

kevin

NJRC Member
meant to say I'm in New Hampshire till Monday.. but I'm probably coming home later Sunday afternoon.