• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

CAD Lights Setups

Hi All, does anyone here have any experience or own a CAD Lights Setups. I'm looking at the new 60 gallon setups or 68 gallon setups, but not sure if it's worth it or not. Does anyone own one of those and can share their opinion on them?

I dont have one of those setups but i did start a new build a little bit ago. Cad Lights artisan ii 100g. Ive absolutely loved it so far. Some people have had problems with shipping in the past but they may have since fixed them because mine came quick and in perfect condition. Aslo i was able to stay in contact with them the entire time it was shipping. They only thing i have to replace is the dc return pump it comes with. Not that there is anything wrong with it but its some foreign off brand and id like to replace it with a vectra. The stands are very solid made of maplewood. The plumbing is a different size than we use in America so if you want to change it you ld have to get an adapter. They sell it but you could probably find it elsewhere for cheap. All in all its just as good as a red sea but way cheaper.

Attachments

• 63E7B9C5-C02F-42EB-BAFB-3DD2004C29D4.jpeg
    63E7B9C5-C02F-42EB-BAFB-3DD2004C29D4.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8