• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Calling all Firefox users

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My guess is one of your add-ons is causing the problem...such as Kiwi (or kiwee) toolbar. Oh, and it's a guess since I don't run Firefox.....Google Chrome!

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I did a uninstall earlier and a new install (same thing).. did it again but went back a few versions (same thing).. just did a uninstall again but went in to program files and deleted the whole firefox folder after the install it seems fine now.. I only had a few add-ons but they was added some time ago like "translator" ( wanted to see what the eastern block spammers was saying):grin:

I did a uninstall earlier and a new install (same thing).. did it again but went back a few versions (same thing).. just did a uninstall again but went in to program files and deleted the whole firefox folder after the install it seems fine now.. I only had a few add-ons but they was added some time ago like "translator" ( wanted to see what the eastern block spammers was saying):grin:

That's why you should stick with the American adult sites.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
That's why you should stick with the American adult sites.
But i love my Helga
images