• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

can any one drill three tanks for me (pine hill)

can any one drill three tanks for me 75g tank and a frag tank and a custom made sump for me all can be both empty i should be able to bring them to you and if you would want i would want two holes inn the frag tank and im not sure in the 75g main tank and i THINK one or three in the sumpi i will be able to pay or any help if needed and with your post can you tell me about how long will it take for the hle drilling prosses will i be able to bring it and take it home the same day

thanks in advance for any help

If you want to try drilling it yourself the Aquarium Center in Blackwood will rent or lend you the drill bit.
What size bulkhead are you going to use?
I have drilled many tanks (only my own tanks) and it is really easy if you take your time and don’t heat up the glass.

Jon

I am going to attempt to drill my tank this weekend...I have the bit for a 1" bulkhead. The bit is 45mm which works out to be a 1.75" hole...if all goes well and you wish to borrow/use the bit I would be more than happy to lend it to you....Ill post my results when I get the holes done, or a picture of the brand new tank with a broken side on it :'(

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Embowe said:
Ill post my results when I get the holes done, or a picture of the brand new tank with a broken side on it :'(

Yikes! Let's hope it's the former, not the latter!

i think I'm going to go with about a one inch or a little bigger or a little smaller not sure yet does any one have any sagestions

M & M ...drill it yourself...I just did mine..four 1" bulkheads (1 3/4" hole) and it was easy as can be...I would let you use the bit but I dont think there is much left on it..the last hole I drilled was kinda slow...If you still want to try it let me know. I only live 15 min. away from ya at the most...